View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Soi Cowboy:
entered sahara, deja vu and some other club just to see as the girls outside were very touchy and pulled me in. i went in to see empty clubs with girls dancing on stage(no idea why or for who to see). felt they could possibly be scam clubs so wanted to leave. deja vu girls tried hardest to stop me by clamping me down and telling me to stay for 1 drink while stroking my cock through my pants. still left anyway.
these ones only have coyotes, they cannot be barfined. you will only leave the establishment with a huge bill (250-300 per drink) and blue balls.

surprised you can't find anything even when u started your hunt early, Baccara is an amazing place to unearth surprises especially if you go early, they're cold on stage but if you pick the right one (try shaking your booty in heels every night), they can have amazing GFE when out on dates with you, or when you are underneath the sheets