View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Awkward Moment Check-in Budget Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
The moment my turn and the recep say no rooms avail, everyone behind me immed turn and walk to next door. From first in queue, I became last in queue. In the end next door also full. Everyone go home blue balls.
No rooms available at the moment. Why not take a number and wait?

Check in not as awkward as inside the lift. Once I went with a girl my age, we were in a lift where a probably 60 year old man is with a 20 plus year old China girl. My girl just stared at the old man and he was so uncomfortable he shifted from the back of the lift to facing the door. When the lift door opened, the old man quickly walked out.

Singaporean girls can be really fierce at time. Really death stare. The girl I was with... she kept saying that china girl is young enough to be his daughter you know??