View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 29
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DOT - #19 Chinese FL, WanEr (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickoftruth View Post
Not enough sleep these few days on work trip. Every time come back hotel fall asleep trying to process my content. Gonna be a little slow for the time being.

PART 2

The worst part about an RTF is a girl taking you for granted, taking your nice-ness as an excuse for her to slack a little, under-perform a little, rather than showering you with gratitude of absolute love-making. I met up with WanEr again just before she went back as the first phenomenal experience kept lingering in my mind. This time at a different condo, but same area.

We did everything again, but this time with haste and subtle impatience that can be felt. I remembered while I fucked her I told myself there are fresh meat turning 18 every day. Probably never again for anyone else, unless a goddess like YuanRuoXi. I find myself always referencing her.

Of course not all girls are like that in a RTF.
It's just one of those times.

If you missed out on my first encounter with WanEr, go HERE.

Attachment Notes
- All images are screenshots from a video clip.
- They have been enhanced to bring out detail.
- I have listed the clearer images up top and blurry ones below.
- Not that happy with most of the sex images of this post as they are small and blur.
- Videos will be processed and released on a later date. Hopefully I have energy, quite shagged out these few days from work trip. So, stay tuned...

Explore all my Sexual Escapades HERE.
Part 1 and 2 didnt see video yet bro.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q