View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Hi bros,
Just wanna share my virgin solo trip to batam.....
Your FR makes me reminisce on my trips few years back. Same style with you, not really into picking up girls but really into massages.
Still remembered, tried Octopuss, freaking bad service. Massage like shit, cant autoroam, give black face like I fking owe her $, worst, stop the HJ the moment lil bro shoot..fking bitch.
Tried Venus too, chosen girl cancelled by them cause got another customer wants her, like wtf..lan lan chose another, massage was so so, cant autoroam and HJ was so so too.
Tried Delta too, service was okay just that hard selling part as per mentioned by some bros here, cant autoroam too and HJ was great. Overall I prefer Delta definitely.
The common thing they share is 'cant autoroam'..maybe just my luck..

Feels like giving Batam a try again after so long, any kind bros knows the latest pricing of Delta? And if can recommend those MP that allows autoroam would be great too.

Cheers everyone!