View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
... in SG i hate horror movies but when with cewek hugging me suddenly brave hehehe...
Quote:
Enjoyed my trip and now have a fetish for horror movies to watch with cewek hehehe...
Hehehe...you suddenly reminds me of myself in Batam. Wait till you try the theater room with bed at Grand Batam Mall,hehehe...

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post191822 88

Better still, during weekdays when there is only you and your girls patronizing the entire theater room.

I would recommend anyone to watch the movie, READY OR NOT in Batam. Quite a bit of the movie parts has been censored off. I told my girl it is a "comedy", she doesnt believe me until she saw it herself,hehehe...

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=...post1 9145867

It will be ending soon tho.

Quote:
Took Grab for 11k to Grand Batam. The mall is huge and clean because just opened this April. Decided to watch Makmum which is really popular in SG/MY until full house but empty in Batam hehehe... took couple seats for 42k each and bought snack platter, large popcorn and drinks. Total is just 260k, cheaper than BCS Mall cinema which is 340k.
I brought food in, as in outside food not purchase from the theater counter (becos i was shopping there) and no one stops me, quite a surprise. And thumbs on this one. But i still buy drinks in as a form of support. Weekdays 60k for 2 person to share a bed,hehehe...or 2 person to seat on sofa seats.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info