View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No, cannot. Buzz off... Already taught you how to barter trade ferry tickets/coupons. You go create those free ferry tickets yourself.

Now i am just waiting to barter it for the blue color type, which expire end of 2020.
Okie pokie...lol...i will go chg it my ownself...lol...no need b anger, no gd 4 liver, u knw....lol

Quote:
This one can, i dont go Venus and i have a few of this coupons with me now, can pass you one if you happen to catch me in Batam,hehehe...wait, maybe i should sell you instead.

Ok,ok...mod says not allow to sell/buy in the SBF forum w/o paying the forum so i am not going to sell you. Buy me a Teh Botel instead and i will give you one.
Ya, i go take frm u wen u reach btm. i tink can makin the price lower, can pay low y pay high...tio bo?

i buy u 1 bot aqua can? like tat is nt sellin or post ad liao lor....lol...u win, i win...everybodi win....lol

today is moon cake fest, 15th of 8 lunatic mth....lol...so i shw u a 八月十五 in hotel rm...same time i today go btm look 4 my ger ger they all.

oh, 4got it is aso fri 13th aso...lol, wish me good luck ya....lol

Quote:
Have you tried this, changing money in Batam using Brunei ringgit to Indonesia rupiah?

You will be surprised,hehehe...

Anyone knows where i can change SGD to Brunei ringgit in Singapore? Thank you.
go bank chg cannot meh? but i wonder if bank wil charge admin charge or no, if bank chrge admin chrges then bo hua liao....lol

mayb wen i cum bk sg i can go try out...lol...ya, plz surpise me.

u har, everytime got so mani tricks in ur sleeves de, like tat aso can let u tink of it 2 get beter rates. Reli take my cap off u....lol

ok, time 2 go....gd bye! c u in btm if u r free 2 meet...