View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
esp after Suharto downfall.

At Batu we normally stay at Wisata.
The May 1998 riots period and that day Suharto step down, i was in Batu Taman Gembira watching TV on scene of Suharto step down. Suddenly exchange rate drop to 1juta = $100.
I like taman gembira coz very near to Batu Tujuh and always can see familiar face there, even go alone very fast make friends with those cheongster there. Few room converted to become gambling dens. Majong, card, all have. At nite open room door sit outside sure have many kaki to chat with.

Thats the era we get the best of cheonging in Indonesia.
After our batch, Riau cheongster no chance to really experience what is indon style SERVICE and FRESH

One old man i knew, everyday book 3-4 ceweks, im very sure non is above 18yo. 15-17yo maybe.. Whenever i passby his room, he will offer me, which one i want just bring to my room and fuck. He dont fuck them. Only reuqired these ceweks to accompany him bath and sleep nude. But i always reject his offer. Cewek too young not my liking.

Last time cewek mostly sold by kampong agent to Batu, thats the period cewek really SOLD like products. After work sometime in batu, sold to balai by mami, then after sometime become old bird, they will shift themseleve to batam. Or sold by balai mami to batam. Thats how last time batam get more and more cewek.

Abit off topic but thats how batam start blooming to have more ceweks in old joints.