Thread: MILF XXX Shop
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MILF XXX Shop

But this was not self service. This was old fashioned personal service and befitting such she went and sat down whilst I went for the sandals. As you will recall, years ago shoe shops provided a full service – measuring and fitting. And we too had that old device that allowed me to sit on one end to facilitate fitting the shoe which of course meant that the ladies had to lift up their leg to place their foot on the platform just below my crotch. Those old shoe shop guys must have seen some sights! 

Returning with about 6 pairs of appropriate sandals she said, ‘you’re new aren’t you’? ‘Just started today Ms?’ ‘Johnson’, she said, 'but please call me Cathy'. And you are? “ Ken ….pleased to meet you Cathy’. Not knowing what she was into so to speak, I invited her to take off her coat and in doing so, I surveyed her. Bearing in mind my real task I set to work with the compliments and respond to the innuendo. It wasn’t difficult as her curvaceous figure was encased in a simple line skirt that ended a couple of inches above the knee. They were indeed beautiful sheer nylon clad legs.

But the big surprise was the blouse. Definitely not Laura Ashley: more Dior black hiding – not very successfully – a staggering 40 D pair of delicious tits, in a low cut black bra- they were almost falling out. Yes, this was a fantasy customer all right. ‘Cathy, that outfit is really stunning. You have excellent style’ ‘This is one of my favourites. It makes me feel good and at my age, anything that does that, has to be good. Besides my belief is that if you’ve got it flaunt it. What say you, Ken? I can see you are a man with a keen eye, her eyes roving over by crotch.

Sitting down , she slowly lifted her right leg on to it and smilingly said ‘ help me see which of these delightful sandals is going to have the effect I am looking for?’ So playing it by instinct I took gently took hold of her ankle and went to take off her black pumps she was wearing. ‘Just a minute Ken, they are rather tight, let me help you”. With that Cathy opened her legs to bend over and to pull off her shoe giving me my eyes more than enough time to travel up her lovely plump thighs to her pussy jungle of fabulous salt and pepper curly hair nestled just below her girdle line. And she did the same again with the other leg.