Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxisguy25
Bentong is a nice place to cheongsam. Rates are reasonable. Stayed at the Merlin Hotel for RM79 per nite. Spend time at Jockey pub. Booked a gal about 20 yrs LT Bht 1500. very pretty and nice mangoes she had. Singaporeans are spoiling the market price because of their exchange rate. The going price of a gal in Bentong, Hadyai and Golok is not more than BHT 1500. In golok u can get as low as Bht 1000 LT. I even got one for Bht 700 LT at nite and that was golok was peaceful. Hatyai where i frequently go the going rate is Also BHT 1000 - Bht 1500 LT ( morning to next morning) But the singaporeans have a gain spoilt the market because their currency is stronger and better. Please singaporeans bargain and keep the market price down. Do not overprice the chickens.
At 1,000b in Betong for a 20s WL, that's the price 12 ~ 15 years back. You could get it at 800b too, thats the time when I was active in Betong. The price at Betong is pretty much the same as in Hdy but I find the average quality / price is still lower. 1,500b ~ 2,000b are common price tag now. PRC are usually at 2,500b ~ 3,000b. Of course, sometimes you maybe lucky and found some at lower price or free but in general the farm rate is pretty consistent.

I surely agree price at Golok is lower due to the lower spending power for their customer base from Kelantan but again it is even a small town compared to Betong.

Sporean do have stronger spending power due to their currency but I do see lots of Malaysian who is spending as strongly, so it is always a matter of the spending power for each individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro, maybe you are very kilat in your bargaining power. When I was there, there was no farm offering B$1,500. The lowest price was B$2,000 and a good professor whom I was with manage to bargain the price down to B$1,800. Maybe if there is more intensive bargaining, the price could drop to B$1,500. The gal looks like she is in her mid 30s.

For me. I got young gals for B$2,500 (age about 21 years old) and her service was good.
Perhaps, you should tour more farms and shop around to know the market rate better. Ultimately, you dont travel more than 1,500km just to save the few bucks that cant even buy you a good meal in Spore, you wanna to get the best possible treatment and value.

I find it hard to find any WL reasonable good at 1,500b too. Is 2,500 expansive? WL from Kiss Lounge cost at least $3,400 (include bar fine and all) while some goes exclusively for SC girls at 5,000b, so it is a matter of individual preference. What about those who like to play at higher level with Singer / Dancer or non-WL, what is the price tag involved? Some keeping their own tirak at much higher maintainance cost monthly.