View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had a hardcorish RTF with Tina a few days ago. After inflicting an intense tongue-lashing on her, I was kneeling on the bed to reach for the cap. Tina slid her body upside down against mine such that her shoulders were on the bed while her pussy was at my mouth. Seemed she wanted the tongue lashing to continue, hence her yoga pose, which I gladly obliged

Fellow newbie Angela was doing well too. She kept signing in the book. She and Bobo must be neck to neck.

Sisi was off that day haizzz.

Amy and Michelle not doing too bad as well. Obviously a case of different strokes for different blokes for the blokes who didn't have a fun time with them.

Bing bing also doing well enough. Was a bit concerned for her as she had a slow start.

Selina no need to say.
Bobo and Sisi, I honestly have to give 9 and 8 upon 10 respectively.

Rare to find two girls I enjoy so much in one house.

Hope tommy keeps it up in bringing in fair, cute and busty type for my appetite