Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
quynhon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I'm reading this e-book entitled Secrets to Success with Women by Michael W for the second time. I wish I had read it 5 times a few years ago.

Here is what the guru has to say about being THE MAN:

WHY BEING THE MAN IS THE CRUCIAL FACTOR

Women are unconsciously attracted to power in all its forms, but not all its

forms create the same kind of desire or even the same degree of desire.

A sexy appearance is a SIGN of power in the sense of vitality/good genes.

Wealth is a SIGN of power in the sense of secure resources for her children.

But when it comes to creating RAW SEXUAL DESIRE in a woman, these are all INDIRECT signs. They give indirect directions on her mental map. They say, for example, “I am good looking, I may therefore have good genes, you may therefore want me”. And maybe she will, maybe she won’t.

It’s like me giving you directions to go right, then left, then right, then make two lefts, and on and on, when I could have just told you to just cross the street to get to the damn place! Maybe you’ll make it there the first way, maybe you won’t!

The most important power you can have is knowing how to DIRECTLY stimulate the “nerves” of her SEXUAL desire, through your DISTINCTLY MASCULINE SEXY BEHAVIOR that indicates you are her other half, required for her to feel complete. Think yin/yang here, the masculine balancing the feminine and vice versa.

By behaving in a masculine way, you create the CLEAREST CONNECTION TO A WOMAN’S SEXUAL DESIRE.

It’s like your sign now reads: AS YOU CAN FEEL, I AM YOUR SEXUAL DESIRE INCARNATE.

It’s like waving a glass of water to a man dying of thirst in the desert!

No explanations and no interpretations are necessary!

I WANT THAT WATER, NOW!

When you behave as THE MAN, you are giving her the most DIRECT “SIGN” of your sexual worthiness - the sign that says you are her missing component, you are the masculine to balance her feminine.

The other “signs” of power are like a roundabout route to a destination instead of the direct route. The other signs are unclear from a sexual perspective, since they are not distinctly sexual. After all, a woman can have money, and a man’s looks may be deceiving.

But a man’s actions speak louder about his sexual attractiveness than his wallet, his looks or his words:

If he BEHAVES like a MAN, he probably IS.
DING! Sexual desire in a woman is now stimulated.

Think of it this way:
Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

And what do all these behaviors have in common? The answer is EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

(To Be Continued)

To me, Emotional Strength is the same as Emotional Mastery n Self Mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for the lovely forum.

I really enjoyed reading.

Thanks.