View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
No doubt, sex isn't the only thing that can destress but it is certainly one form of destressing activity that both parties can enjoy.

There is no point is arguing why some can live without sex while others cannot. The answer is straightforward, everyone is different. It's just like asking why some are born smart and why others ain't.

I can understand that stresses in life can diminish a person's sex drive. However we have to constantly bear in mind that we cannot make our problems become another person's problem.

You lose your desire for sex. You cannot make this your partner's problem and expect your partner to remain celibate. It's like just because you decide that being vegetarian is a more healthy lifestyle for you, you force everyone in the household to stop eating meat. It's not about asking your partner to respect you. To me that is just being plain selfish. Have you then respected your partner's needs then?

Instead of running away from the problem, acknowledge the problem and tackle it. Find out why you lost your desire and try to revive it. Not having sex altogether is just plain laziness to try to solve a problem.

Satisfying your partner sexually is your job. Would you rather do your job or have someone else to do it for you? Each time you reject a person, you are pushing that person one step further away from you. It is only a matter of time before you push your partner over the edge beyond the point of no return.

I have always likened a person's patience like a 1.25L bottle. The empty bottle is patience and the content is frustrations. You keep filling the bottle, eventually it will be full and just overflow. Even if you change it to a 100L beer barrel, the theory is still the same, the only difference it takes a longer time to fill up but it will still fill up eventually.

When it overflows and wets the floor, you still have to clean up the mess isn't it?
Bro.....you got ink leh.....very nice write up
Wanted to up you......but didn't realise I upped you recently