View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Vbkk, I'm sorry but at this point I have to step in and strongly disagree with you. I haven't met you but i have met Tony in China before many times, dating back almost 10 years ago. He has always been reliable, honest, and forthcoming with me and i have no complaints with him whatsoever. In fact if i have friends goto China i still recommend them to contact Tony for advice; I would not do that if what you said above was true. Since you admit you've never met him personally, all these accusation you have of him must be considered hearsay and not reliable as evidence.

I say this respectfully, as admittedly I haven't met you, but I believe the initial misunderstanding was concerning your business in Thailand which sounded a bit suspicious . I think most bro's (myself included) hate the concept of Coyotes and consider them deceitful as they only hook customers in to buy drinks, but can't be barfined. Even if you not involved with an exclusive bar or the LD stage your involvement in the Coyote chain can make some of your Agogo bar views look suspect. However, i'll reserve judgement and give you the opportunity to explain if you want to - there are 2 sides to every story. But i believe this was the core of the squabble or mistrust.

I don't wish that both of you keep fighting here when the purpose of this forum is to share useful Thailand Info, and has gotten to the point of you guys trying to expose each other. However this started, it takes both parties to end it, if you want to do your part to end it you may, but based on the comments above it doesn't look like you wanna let it go.
Coyote concept is very much alike gentleman club style. Except u dun have to pay large amount to enjoy some rubba in the bars. U or your friends might not like the idea of it but I believe many does. If not coyote concept will be sprung over from cowboy to nana and now even patpong over the recent years! If it's not welcomed, certainly bar owners will not pay huge salary to engage coyote modelling as well as coyotes to bring in the customers. There are coyote bars with barfine concept.

Some prefer to go for freelance. Some prefer go to coyote bars/agogo bars. Some prefer sitting/drinking with pretty girls at gentleman clubs. I believe there's a market for everyone in Bangkok. So by saying that many dislike coyote concept is rather misleading. There are less than 10 authentic 100% agogo bars in Nana/cowboy/patpong compared to the past.

For those who dislike coyotes concepts, there will be ones who love it. In life, u can't have best of everything. Like u may have enjoyed tony's companion/service, there will also be ones who did not. This is life.

I did not need to expose whether he is a agent or not or bring in friends to vouch anything. I believe many can see whether is he a ktv/club agent as much as he denied it but his WeChat/websites said it all. The fact he said he did not provide any such service/work in Bangkok/china.

Based on the attempt of creating a new nick "kelthai" and posting my WeChat moments, goes to show how immature he can be.

His websites are easily accessible through Google. But by creating a new nick and posting WeChat moments, he had sort of "betray" a mutual trust in between two consenting adults ( friends/acquaintance ) by sharing on a public forum. So who is despicable ?

Please dun come tell me this new nick created today 1 post is someone else? Use your buttocks also can know who created that nick. Why dun use original nick to post?

So who is the one who does not want to let go?