View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Went to give L5 Yao Yao a try after reading some positive reviews of her. Sadly it wasn't as good as I hope it will be. She was kind of cold, really lacking in gfe and in a rush to finish things off. Her body is still nice with a bit of tummy. Gave a very short BJ and started riding me. Her riding skills is good but that's the only positive part. Finished off with doggy. Clean up, dress up, paid and left. Total damage for the session $130. I was rather disappointed as her previous reviews seems good. Overall a very normal SOP experience, will definitely not RTF as there are better options in Parklane.