Old 17-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 4
klvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklvnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

I know for sure I wouldn't want my partner to be fucked by another man while I look from a distance helplessly, but I am more than happy to help a guy fulfil his cuck fantasies. I think I feed off the power dynamics in such an arrangement.

Recently got to know a work junior whose boyfriend is a cuck. She refuses to have sex with him, complaining of his lack of self-confidence and he has a fetish of allowing her to be used by other guys. I took my chance with her, of course, and made her my minx.

Before we had sex the first time round, I ordered her to shave her pubes, as I knew that her boyfriend wanted her to keep some hair down south. Making her do so would make him angry, but what could he do? I also did her raw when we fucked, and came inside her, and he only learnt of it after the deed when she sent him videos of me railing her. This doubly angered him, but again, he was left helpless.

Best part is having her send Telegram video bubbles to him while we were going at it, and seeing how helpless he felt. And we're still going at it, raw and her shaved cleanly