View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Imposter or real person?

That's where the vexing part comes in ...

Of course the real person on FB denied it was her. She asked for ss of the ads, which I sent to her, with her pics and all. She readily recognised the pics as hers, despite the attempts at censoring out or blocking the face. i guess the poses were pretty recognisable. She also asked that I report the account holder as using false pics.

What vexes me is that, she was relatively calm about it. In most other cases I've come across, the one who's pics were pirated for use in false accounts were usually pissed off, what more in an ad offering services. It was almost as if she was real complacent about it.

You could argue that many of these girls have had their pics stolen so it probably comes as no surprise, but I would have expected a more vigorous response.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here