View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

So I walked from Pullman to a row of nearby shophouses where Tunes Hotel is. Saw a MP called Lavender. Inside got two Malay SYT, in their 20s. So I thought give it a shot.

Went in and was shown to a room. Intentionally waited till the ML came into the room before I stripped off my undies to show my intent. However she just gave me a massage and no special. When done she quickly ran out of the room. I did not get the chance to ask for special too.

No release and a bit horny so walked around and saw Relax foot reflexology opposite Hilton. Went in and saw a Pinoy MILF. Massage is RM50 per hour.

First sign it has special is if they don't ask you to pay at counter. She took me to the room upstairs and left me there to strip. I stripped to my full birthday suit and waited for her. When she came in instead of letting her start the massage, I grabbed her and rabba her boobs, took off her bra. She giggled and said let me BJ you. I said I want FJ she said not allowed at the spa. However if I took her to hotel outcall she can. Outcall is RM100 and FJ at hotel is RM100.

I paid up and took her back to Pullman. When there she stripped and she has a belly with c-section, quite wrinkly. Alamak, but then no choice committed.

She washed me in the shower, didn't want to BJ and just said I am horny lets F straightaway. Cowgirl and miss position and then its done in 10 mins.

We washed up, I paid her and kicked her out as I want to sleep.

Not much GFE, only for you if you are really horny to release.
Not that pretty, wrinkly belly, B-boobs.

Will not RTF.