Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Hi Bros jacky43,

Hv visited H20 R168 (Mei Boa). Cfm she is the WL that I hv patronised before at KS. During last yr, when she stationed in H6, I did not visited her at all. She still remember me for all this yr. She started work only fortnight ago.

She is short n bdy is ord. boobs is C+ but a little sagging. Face is a MILF look with light make-up. Well dress n even in her own room, she also wear high heels. Total no change since the last time I meet her at KS 2 yrs ago.

B4 sess,as usual fm past KS experience, wash you up n offer u a cup of chinese tea/ water. You u want a wet towel, she also can provide.

Start sess, by licking yr ear, neck n then yr body. Will in between does some
short French kisssing. Then will proceed to do a short (compare to H2R5 timing) AR n follow by a BBBJ in diff pos such as sitting, standing, 69 n ord.
Will ask u to rub n lick her boobs. Make sure u wash yr fingers / hands b4 starting sess, if not she will not let you rub her tits.

Finally for FJ, she will offer to do it raw. As I had patronised many times in KS, we also do it raw. But at PT, understand she also take in Bangala, so
I am a little bit apprehensive because compare to KS, all her client is Chinese.
During FJ, she always encourage you to bang hard. She will also dose French kissing, make your hv a GF feeling.

After sess, will adv you a rest on bed, while she wash up. Then help you to
wash again. A very hygenie person. Maybe this is due to her long period in KS. Not a time watcher, can T3T4 awhile before ending sess. Remember
to pay her first b4 sess start . Damage 30D, consider offering a very worthy service. While wkg in KS, she told me that she will not work in PT, but in recent yrs, she claim PT hv improve on the amosphere n svc. So she change her mind. She claim PT is very competitive nowadays, so she hv to provide extra benefits to contain customer.

Will definitely return.