View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: ChongQing Information

My apologies to the bros waiting for my FRs from CQ, been busy since I been back.

After the great bonking with the gal from Starbucks, I had a very good night's sleep. The next day was a frantic day that involved meetings all day followed by dinner and KTV till late. By the time I got back to the hotel, it was about 1am. Tried calling the gal from the day before but the phone was turned off.

Was damn sian, after taking a hot bath still dun feel sleepy at all, instead felt full of energy. After watching TV for about 20 mins, buay tahan leow, left my room and went for a walk.

As I was nearing the monument in the middle, I noticed this gal stood there by herself. Being the kaypoh f**ker that I am, I went over on the pretext of looking at the monument just to get closer to her. Up close, she was quite fair, although kinda short, and a bit chubby, but had a good size rack on her.

I walked around the monument slowly and after one complete circle, finished by standing a few feet away from her. She turned and saw me staring, and I gave her this damn lame looking grin.

She returned the smile so I struck up a conversation with her, apparently, she said she was waiting for her fren (yeah right), after about 5 minutes, it started to drizzle, so we took shelter at a nearby KFC. I bought tea for both of us while chatting about what I also cannot remember. Then, her phone rang, while I could not hear what the conversation was about, I could her a woman at the other end, and she was not pleased, all I could hear was shouting and cursing.

So anyway, as it was getting late, i think the time was about 2plus in the morning, I said if her fren fly her aeroplane, would she like to be my fren? So I invited her to my room, and in the lift on the way up, she said that to be her fren comes with a condition. I had already seen the question coming, so I asked her how much? Her price is 400 rmb for 1 shot.

In my room, she stripped off hurriedly and dragged me into the shower with her. As I had already bathed, I suggested she go solo but show me a slow dance. She obliged with a sexy dance while in the hot shower, jiggling her breasts and opening up her bush for me to see.

On to the bed, it was geylang style SOP, BBBJ followed by cap on and banging. Comparing her with the one on the previous day, I would have to say that she was not as good. Her CB was quite loose and while the huge 36D tits were quite a turn on, her moaning was quite fake and after doing her for about half an hour in a couple of positions, she started asking me to hurry and cum. As my mood was coming down, I pushed forward and finally finished in missionary.

After I shot my load, she jumped right out of bed and was back in the shower before I had even unrolled the CD. I paid her the 400 after she got dressed and she had the cheek to ask for another 100 for the taxi fare home. So I looked at her and told her a with a straight face that I knew she probably lived somewhere around the corner, like a 5 minute walk home, but nonetheless, I would give her an extra 50 for the tip.

I think she saw my face that I wasn't going to be a 'Robert' so she took the 50, but smiled like she was damn happy and even wrote down her mobile number so I could call her again if I so desired. I think I may still have that piece of paper somewhere if any bros are alone in CQ and feeling desperate for a release.

Who Shags Wins