View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am gonna to start new chapter of my sex life - Playing

Currently, there is an OL in touch with me so often. Not sure how is she feel towards me. Been to her house few times and we always went for dinner together. She is divorce and last two days, she was quite down as her ex hubby said something bad about her. Was thinking to comfort her at home but end up with have dinner outside and able to cheer her up a bit. She was quite interested about me especially when I played a joke on her that I told others I have gf already. She reacted so curious whom that be until I told her just a joke. She then feel done.

She is B cupper and 165cm, fair skin and in 30s. Although I think I could have sex with her anytime, I just take it easy on this. She told me is been years she dont really enjoying sex as at that time, she is on pressure to have baby. Upon knowing her husband cheated on her, she asked for divorce and since then she is dried until now. Maybe she is hinting me, but just decide to go slow.