View Single Post
Old 16-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
hi bro long time no see.....thought you are only active in Wsg...hahhaahha anyway what happened to TB....why the price have increase and never seem to come down, and the stock is bad....gone are those days with Siti and those wild girl?

Kindly advise as I thought of going for a day trip during my trip to JB!
Aiyah, not only TBK. Everywhere. Even Danok I understand prices also gone up. Prices will never come down as long teres limited supply of stock. Siti still tere and needless to say her tag price also move in tandem. Some of those "ang pai" one oso went into FLs leow. Couple with those whos still not back fm Lebaran mood. Tat account for the present acute shortage of stocks I suppose. Anyway no point tinking of those good old Balai days. Its history.

As for T Pinang, I understand prices of cewek doesnt swing like crazy....still within budget. Only problem one must engage a driver. Tats where it eats away our budget.