Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

understand she was here for about a year since i saw her batch came tgr with other gals. her reviews i heard were kinda mix
i had wanted to try her and 69 but it seems other gals always caught my attention first

FR for G81

looks – 3 (my personal opinion... she needs to take care of her face more... the pimples quite jialat.. she looks chao lao as well)
Boobs – 6 (36C enh and the very hard type... i thought should be softer abit after here for so long )
Body – 7 (usual skin colour. tall and slim for me)
BJ - skipped due to lack of chemistry
FJ - skipped due to lack of chemistry
GFE - 1 (apparently not my cup of tea. she said she dont like to kiss.. continue to tell me about her ex husband and she doesnt kiss him too.. ok fine.. i mean like i nv asked any gal why they dont kiss but somehow some just like to explain... not explaining is actually better coz we all know its just excuses lol... in the end she told me stories about some ex gals that i bonk before)
Service - 4 (her services are very minimal for.. she keeps asking me to lick her pussy... but sad to say i only service gals whom i like alot or gals who give me what i like too good for her she has a very special regular that likes to lick pussy. they made a good match that he can book several hours just for doing that)
RTF - no, not my cup of tea. she is a veteran who doesnt need my patronage either way

disclaimer: im not trying to bish Teddymon's FR. just so happen we tried the same gal within the same period but both got very different experiences. i write FR always direct to the point to what i get in the session

Last edited by GN007SG; 15-12-2019 at 01:09 AM.