View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
At these prices/mediocre quality and need to go hunt why do people goto Thermae anymore? In KL or SG can find better quality Thai ger at similar price and no need to buy ST room. Thermae is for the Japs and Koreans who burst the bubble.

Easier and better to go soapy massage (similar cost, BBBJ) with better service, or find Sideline girl, usually 1500/pop and room included.
I don't deny it. What I like about Thermae is that I am able to choose from a big group of girls. Literally, there will be all types of ladies in Thermae. To me, talking to them is a challenge but exciting as I approach them. Since they are from different background, you won't know what to expect. I try not to book for ST but OVN instead. Booking FL also means more freedom to do what we like as long the FL reciprocate. I try my best to refine my approach the very next time. This kind of overall package is what we seldom find in soapy massage joints

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily