View Single Post
Old 13-07-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Part 11
Hi, appreciate the response from all. Here's a little short diversion from T's craziness for a couple of posts.

Me and my wife -S are just like every couple you see out there. Working to survive, making sure our family is well managed and such. A little bit about S, nothing really fascinating about her outlook, just the slightly above average sg girl you see on the road. A little bit taller, longer legs compared to T, but definitely smaller boobs than her..no big deal, I am not saying she's not good, just use T for comparison😅. Sex wise, we are pretty active too just that it's not so wild. I do realize that she has a fetish of exposing too but her girl next door nature made it that she does not really act on it and I don't really push her to do anything too. Her favorite thing to do besides work is to post on social media about her daily life so I always called her social media "influenza"(pun intended). What I'm going to post next happened before T appeared.
A lazy weekend at home..in front of the TV
S: hmmm..

Me: why?

S: there's this person who one shot liked all my posts on insta.. weird..

Me: maybe your secret admirer? Can jio him/her 3p.(*I always joke around asking her to jio 3p, be it mmf or mff). Haha

S: siao ar? Guy or girl I also don't know.

Me: hehe.
The rest of the day went without any main events until evening.

S: bb, remember I said someone like all my posts? I know who already, it was a hi bye friend from long ago.

Me: how you know?

S: he dmed me, took me awhile to remember who he is. Hehe

Me: he? Shit, cannot mff already, only mmf...

S: oi...you know I uncomfortable with these topics....

Me: okok, I am just saying only. Say no wrong mah, not really do it. So how? Handsome?

S:......ok lor....
I noticed S going into deep thoughts, my sixth sense tells me S is imagining some scenarios in her mind which she won't do it in reality. That's how she is , very "tiko" but won't do it. "It's ok" I thought to myself. "Sooner or later, I will make you reveal true face." All I know is usually when she's got that expression, the sex that night will be amazing, I roughly knew she's having other thoughts in her mind while having sex with me, I know her too well but not gonna say it out as we both enjoyed it everytime. I trust her to keep it only to imagination.

That's all for the background for my wife, sorry folks, no classic naughty wife scenario here yet, I try to keep it real. Reason for the short intro is because she will be appearing in the later stages. Stay tuned. Now back to T..