Old 09-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Once again i would like to Thank you both Brother ProfessorOokami and Brother Ah_Hia for initiating discussion on the thread.

Brother Ah Hia I would like to discuss some of the points you clarified:

Yea you are right. There is an Airport Taxi service. I clearly mentioned to the guy where i wanted to go to. He wrote P200 on the receipt. Half way through the journey he stopped the cab and told us the Hotel was some distance away and the fare would be P250. Now P50 is no big deal. But it really irritated me the way it was done. So we had no choice but to pay the extra P50. When we reached the destination he asked us for a TIP. Finally he even asked for a souvenir. He said you can give me Singapore $ notes as souvenir. Oh man Oh.... What an experience. The next time i need to get everything sorted out with the driver and the taxi counter before i leave i guess.

Yes i totally agree with you that Ponderosa rates start from P870. Its considered to be a decent price. But the toilet is really a mess! IS nt it? But i noticed lots of Ang Mohs there and some were on long stays. They have an hourly jeepney service that pretty much drops you anywhere in Fields/Upper Fields/perimter/Friendship(Clark). The jeepney driver is a pretty friendly chap.

Oops i am really sorry. I thought Brass Knob was expensive. I did not know that it was P1000 upwards

Regarding the bars yes i agree with you that some are open 24 hours. Woo Hoo... So you can pretty much pick up an SYT any time of the day

I also agree that Special dancers or Spotlight Dancers(Dollhouse/Carousel/Club Atlantis etc) start from 3000p onwards

Now going back to HoneyKos, Damian tried to make us very comfortable. As soon as he noticed us he asked us if we were from Singapore. We said yes. He then said "You guys want pussies? I have a shit load of pussies for you!"

"YOu want to take a look at the pussies? I can line them up for you to choose"

"Just then a cute SYT walked passed us. He called the SYT over, pulled down her top and said. Check out her breasts! Firm aint them?"

He ordered us free drinks and the show moved on.

There are a few words worth familiarising:

Bola Bola = Bull shit or sweet talker

MAhal Kita = I love you

Ingat ka = take care

Magandan Gambi = Good night

I agree that Bro PHENOM has done a PHENOMENAL JOB in his tips and FRs on Balibago. Thats why i do not wish to go into the details of the FRs (Kama Sutra)

I believe Bro Phenom has done a fantastic job there and deserves every credit.

My purpose or objective is to get an update/tips/share experiences/rates of BFs cause Bro Phenom has not given an update on his thread.

Maybe this thread will die someday. But as long as someone wants to keep it alive they can.

Further down from Honey Kos you can find a clutch of Bars together. They are
Nasty Duck
Foxies
Illussions

Further updates on the above bars soon. Ofcourse i cant remember every single bar but i will try to make the most of what i can remember

And one last thing... The POST ANGELES DEPRESSION.....!!! Jesus Christ... This is really true in every sense of that word. YEs i am planning a return trip to satiate that depression. Guess otherwise i must take the anti depressants for real. HA HA

Cheers guys!!!