Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazychong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
Got a contact shared by a nice bro here Cupid xpress.
Just a short FR .
Called her chit chat a bit and she started to talk naughty like my below there very wet already ect. So lucky that ytd is her off day so we decided to meet up in the evening. Once meet up, went to the hotel .when in the lift she already touching my hard rod. Went into the room, keep touching and touching my hard, can see that she's more horny then me hahaha. So I don't care ,went to rub her wet pussy, and she keep moaning and moaning. Wtf as what bro Cupid xpress told me is right, she's dam dam horny and dam wet on her pussy. She squirt, YES she really squirt until the whole bed is wet. And she keep squirting for me to see as she keep rubbing herself as I was bathing . She's really a fighter. Keep asking to lick and lick her wet pussy to make it squirt.

Any one wanna trade ,can pm me. If u don't have any to trade just tell me u don't have . Don't give me a fake number and sabo me. Thanks. And lastly thanks to bro Cupid xpress for sharing..... Not for those lao jiao here as in I think a lot people fuck her before me that is those Lao jiao lol
Hi bro, i am new here. Mind to share this contact with me without return?
Thanks