View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

The following question was asked in PM and I decided to answer it in the forums.

"If you want BBFS [at Cheonho RLD], can you ask them directly or the mamasan directly or what can you do?"

This is mainly on a case by case basis. About three year ago, BBFS was just the norm. However, in 2016, BBFS has to be agreed upon before money is paid if you are not a native Korean. If you ask for it during your service, she may refuse and you just have to put the hat on.

When inquiring about BBFS, it depends on the vibe and situation. Cheonho is as close to an open market as it gets here in Seoul. There are no 'rules' to service and anything is negotiable (threesomes, anal, facials, CIM). If you've ever been to Thailand, it's a lot like GoGo bars. You could ask the manager for girls that offer a particular service and she'll point to who can OR you could ask the girl directly. Cheonho is the same. When it comes to a particular service and who to ask It really depends on the vibe and whichever you feel is the most comfortable at the time. It's quite easy to get into the vibe once youre there and you should be able to pick up on it.

For example, if the girl calls out to you and entices you to come in, ask the girl if she'll do BBFS. However, if the mamasan calls out to you, "come in, good girls in here," just ask the mamasan if any of the girls do BBFS. Of course, if they come out to you, negotiating is a good idea. And the more aggressive they are, the more you can ask for.

When you do ask, if she waves her hand or does the "X" gesture with her fingers (or even arms), just smile, bow and move on. However, if she hesitates and contemplates in silence, nicely offer her more money and see if she'll bite. Just as a courtesy, try to do all negotiation kindly, quietly, discreetly and inside the shop as much as possible.

Note: This is always the shitty part that I HATE mentioning. If you are a foreigner, be prepared to be snobbed, waved off or flat out have the door shut on you when asking for BBFS... or to be honest, any kind of service.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but asking for BBFS if you are a foreigner it is a pure roll of the dice and the odds are stacked against you..even in Cheonho. If you are visiting from abroad, best chance is to go on a weeknight and not during prime time (10pm-2am). If a shop is aggressively calling out to you at 3am, it was not a good night for them and they'll be more open to giving you that BBFS to get your cash.

Increase your chances for BBFS by going with a group of Korean men. Let them vouch for you and do the negotiating. Very few shops will turn down a chance to snag 3 or 4 paying customers.

Tip that will also increase your odds: I cannot stress this enough but repeat service goes a VERY long way. If you go to Cheonho and find a girl that you really like but doesn't want to perform a particular service just go with the flow. If the service goes well and you clicked with her, tip her and see her again... and again. Each time you repeat service, if you notice you still click, ask her if she'll do BBFS the next time. Chances are better that she'll say "yes."

I knew one girl (for those who read my old posts) named "Cine" who worked on Cheonho (not anymore). At first she didn't want to do DFK, DATY, CIM or COF. However, after the first repeat service she did let me go down on her and after several visits, she did them all. Again, this is not a guarantee strategy but it will increase your odds of getting that BBFS.