Old 15-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Raphael- is Cool - loads of Potential
fall in love with geylang thai girl

Hey bro & sis, I need advice from you people leh ...

You see arh, I went to geylang recently .. and I saw this thai girl in the tank, so I pay $40 to call her loh .. but somehow after that great sex, we've chatted and even exchange phone numbers, and throughout the week, we sms very often ..

Then come this day hor .. she ask me to find her in the brothel again, and she said that she'll pay me back $40, but I'll have to pay the okt myself first..

But when I went into the room hor ..and she sat with me and take a photo of us together leh .. and she told me that she's going to send back to thailand and show her parents ..

I told my friend about it .. but somehow my friend told me she might take the photo and do black-magic leh...

So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh .. must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh? plus .. she have been smsing me alot of times .. and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?

But I'm quite mix up leh .. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute .. haiz! I realise I'm so contradicting in my words .. Love is blind leh ... how man?