View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
Know this ml half a year ago, very kind to me. At first treated me as young brother and later on we slowly develop into closer relationship after few incidents that happen to her. She has a family with local husband and her husband actually quite good looking as well. She started asking me not to pay her for fj since November and ever since then we have been raw for every time. Now she even leave 10k to me for her investment. If i walk away with this amount, deducted all the expenses i paid for it is still profitable. Now after hearing all the stories, i wondering am i really so lucky haha.. But she is angpai in front of angmo, and i am emotionally affected as she is very close to the angmo. Thinking to give up and return the money to her..
Good story.

So u intend to juz return the 10k to her or 10k plus interest? ..