View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Not me at least…LOL only hai Gong will spend on Public toilet
For me is very simple game, I pay for that 1 hour of massage and get to play love & touch, of cos following up like wechat & video calls and text her sweet nothings, and she also be asking other bfs as well, Public toilet leh… what u expect? Tio bo? 😂😂
agreed that she is a public toilet since she choose to work this line,,, not exclusive, just pay fuck and move on, if she kena raid by av will you station bail her or post bail for her at the state courts? unless it is your own wife or own sister,,,, i find that women are complicated things, i encountered many mls who have irregular mood swings, they are unpredicatible like the stock market