View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Can be good friends, best friends but definitely not lovers cuz at the end of the day, it's only temporary and revolves around money...

We want to release, and they gladly help us in exchange for a fee...and that's that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

The relationship should never involve emotions. Just wham, bam, goodbye mdm. You can tahan the thought of lady fucking many men meh? HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.