View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Met the same lady today on our 7th meeting. While paying the entrance fee I noticed from the check-in book that there is a customer booked her for 3 sessions before me, seems like she is popular 红牌 in the shop。
As usual ask for shoulder massage and chat whatever we can, suddenly someone keep calling her and she doesn't want to answer, she explained this customer always call but doesn't want to come down for massage. to me,I think this man already kena her KC trap and badly fell for her.
Maybe no more spending power so the only way he can do is call. This type of kaki will sure come down to see her if his pockets allowed.

After these session I observed this ladies had got some habits.

1) she doesn't like to chat to customers, she only reply and leaves the phone on the table for charging. I think she is clever becos if anyone wants to talk with her will have to come down and talk. This will fill up the slots and change into earnings
2) she always leave the shop for meal break, either saying makan or go temple.
She will come back to work later.she takes this apportuinty to meet customer showing care and friendly, actually building relationship. KC game.
3) everytime when I about to leave I will pay her for the special, she will always ask for an extra blue note. The closer I get to her the nearer she reach to my wallet. She becomes more daring as I am no longer a stranger to her

She is smart in a way but she is also playing with fire. Only experience lady can handle multiple partners.

The game is on, she had moves to habit 3
Her moves are sweet making me leaves happily.
Let me elaborate more on the 3 habits that this lady had.

1) She don't chat with customers
She only reply message on bookings other than that she don't chat with any guys. This proves she is single and don't attached to any guy. This will also reduces a lot of misunderstang issues between the regulars.
Any guy that wanna talk to her will have to place a booking for massage. Every slots taken will be her income of earning. She gets rich sooner with such tactics.

2) her meal breaks
Everyday she will pick someone for lunch and dinner, firstly, continue to build rapport with her regulars, before hand she already plan for him to continue massage after the meal. Every regular will feel she is a romantic lady.
Tomorrow she will date another person. This thing will keep going on and on.

3) she gets too close to you
She is in a better position to ask for extra tips or she can even pull out more blue notes when you opens your wallet. She may also ask you to buy luxury goods because you already feels she is your lover. You won't reject her. The most you do a deep consideration the next day and go back to her.

She is a very experienced lady that can handle multiple partners, I remember I ask her about her regulars and she says 看不上眼。通通是旗子。

Her 3 habits is actually her KC game scheming on her regulars, her methods are simple and effective and didn't offend her regulars.

So far I only losed 2 extra blue notes on my last 2 visits.
I will carry lesser blue note when I rtm.

I had no plans to quit yet, I try more ways to unlock her.
I also had a habit of cracking hard nuts.