View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 08:46 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Sorry to all the regular bros who have PM-ed me to say my awards are not so accurate. Apparently, Tian Tian and Yang Yang have amazing bodies which I neglected to mention.

Here's what my buddy watsapped me so double confirm the intel I recieved is 100% accurate.

24 Nov 2017, 842pm

Bro, I thought I saw double. Yang Yang has almost identical breasts to Tian Tian. Their bodies are exactly the same! She's a damn good kisser. Saving up for fantasy tarma...

5 Nov 2017, 1010am

TT (Tian Tian) Natural watermelons la bro...very round with no sag. no tummy. Super smooth skin.

With Yutong balik kampung and thanks to the intel from bros, a reshuffle of my top picks is in order.

MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION - XIATIAN (1649)

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL - YANG YANG AND TIAN TIAN (1649)

These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE.

If you're looking for a great kisser with mistress looks and soft hair, Yang Yang is the one. Sensual.

If you're looking for SYT to bully, it's Tian Tian with pigtails. Doe-eyed, reindeer caught in headlights kind of look.

Both are petite, slim, no tummy with full round natural WATERMELONS and no sag. They are both hot as fuck naked.

MISS CONGENALITY - YUAN YUAN (1649)

Yuan Yuan's queue really stretches everytime I see my regular. Good features with a slim body. Fair skin. Really nice looking. Sensual type.

ANOTHER BIG NATURAL BREAST - YAO YAO (2047)

This was the initial one I knew about whom my other chiongster friend say is very cute. Looks like a schoolgirl. Spontaneous and playful.