Old 21-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wysiwyg1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Went to Cititel today with a friend during lunch time. Reached there around 12.30pm. OKT asked which package do we want, we say straight FJ. So he asked us sit down and called a few girls, they came 1 by 1 instead of mirror. Not many girls la, maybe around 6. My friend saw a PRC he liked so i choose one of the CKT.

Name: Wendy, CKT
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10, got tummy
Boobs: 7/10, slightly bigger and firmer than i expected
GFE: 6/10
BBBJ:5/10, standard and not very long
FJ: 7/10, quite tight (surprised me), her moans are quite realistic, she keep pulling my hands to play with her breasts
Damage: RM228
WIR: Yes, not a bad choice, but would like to try others

Everything was pretty much SOP, the only thing i didnt like was the BBBJ was a bit short and she didnt want to do cowgirl. Her catbath was good.

My friend took Jing Jing (PRC). He said very pretty, and brought him to the room with the round bed and the mirrored walls circle around the bed, but he said the boobs was soft and sagging, and the girl can be quite rush also if you dont cum fast.

I am tempted to try the massage next time, without the FJ. The OKT said have to discuss with the ML for extras. Would anyone recommend to go for massage? Was thinking of getting a HJ/BJ but dont know the quality.

Cheers