View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Any good viets in KL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLawdHeComin View Post
Ok so I just parted ways with L*** ( don't know if ok to display her name so here you are).

...your needs. Go for it bros!
You must be quite a stud. I don't last long in her tight pussy. She knows how to grip you with her vagina muscles, damn got feeling but come very fast. Once I tried to push into her when she clamps her muscle and cannot enter.

Yes I imagine the standing doggie must be great since she has an hourglass shape and nice butt, plus you get to grab her big boobs.

All these while we usually do cowgirl since she said she wants to control the angle of thrust for more feeling. When she is ready we switch to miss position where I pound her until she comes.