View Single Post
Old 13-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Part 2

I rode on him hard. Lift my ass up and down on him. He enjoys it hard too.

Once I got tired of that I grind him which I think he enjoys it but perhaps it was also a signal to him to pump me hard while I am on top of him.

I love it when he does it. I get to inch closer to his face. Feel his whole sexy body and relax myself to feel his rod going in and out of me. The sensation is just indescribable.

We then changed into missionary with my butt being padded to raise it higher. He likes
It high as it's easier to ram I think.

He went from slow thrust to fast ones and I was really enjoying this. Wrapping my legs around him as he fuck me deep. He came closer to hug me and continues pumping and kissing. The way he takes his breathe while pumping is all just so perfect.

I know I had to make this last longer. I didn't want it to end so fast with him cumming at this point.

I turn my head slightly to look at the time on the StarHub cable console: midnight

I target to wrap it up by 1. I kiss him back slow. Seductively moaning while he is at it. Unwrap my legs off him and gently push him while he resist. I whispered:

Blowjob?

Who will say no to that?

He immediately pull out, take off the cap and lie down. I clean up with the wet tissue.

Took a deep breathe of my xxxxxxx, wait for a few seconds and slowly I took his whole
Cock in my mouth.

Licking it slowly with my tongue while it's in my mouth.

Hearing him moan while I am at it seems to indicate that I m doing the right thing.

I went deeper, stop there and suck and lick it.

He GROANED and call out my name - ZEEEEEE!

Muahahhahaha I love to do that.

I resume after a few minutes of that until I turn to check the time again - 1230 am

Good.

I turn to the side table, took the cap and put on for him. Gave it one last suck before I ride on him again.

That was just for a few moments before he gently pull me off. He then got off the bed, told me to be on my fours while he walk towards edge of the bed.

He rarely issued commands and his face look serious. I was pretty nervous and my heart was thumping hard.

He pull my legs towards him, grab my ass and ram hard.

Oh my gawdddddddd!

Deep trouble! As in literally as he whack me hard. Feel his heavy breathing and his loud moans. I was by now moaning too.

I feel so good as his cock explore every part of me. I don't know how he manage that but it seems to be going all over.

He pulled me closer once again and he fucks me faster. His huge hands on my Butt. Exploring the whole big butt.

Him: oh ZEE!!!
Me: arghh yeahhh

And he continues humping before....

He got on top of me while I am
on all fours still. Whacking me hardddddd

Him:
Oh fuck...
oh Fuckkk..

Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh

Arghhhhhhhh *pause* *whole body jerk*
Repeat 4x

That was just spectacular and each time I replayed that video, I just wish that he fucks me every night.

Wait a minute - I wonder if every night will my hole be like an mrt tunnel?

Hmmmmmmm.... nahhhhh! I m well
maintained.

And with that we conclude the overnight part 1. There's a part 2 to the overnight. Which I will share more later in the day.