Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icemachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo View Post
I was at Shanghai Puxi last week and stayed around the capitalLand area.
I was wondering at the streets at night and found several massage joints around the area. Went into at least 3 of the joints over last 4 days; got a good massage but was disappointed that there were no actions after that. Not even the golden question of a HJ. It was disappointing but the massage was good. I even sweet talk a 40+ plain looking AUNTY to just tuck and rub me a few times but she just refuse. The refusal hype up my lust and I swear I'll give the 40+ old AUNTY a good fuxk if she were to come to my room! She eventually pointed me to a joint a block away and said that there may be action there.

I found the joint after ten minutes search, went in and ask for massage ( yes, again). The papa San explain the package which are rub 288, 388 and 488 for a HJ, BJ or a FJ. Opted for a BJ finally.

First girl came in was pork chop, rejected.
Second girl came in was young slender and fair. Not the prettiest type but like a university girl. She got long legs, tight butt and perky tits. She did a 20 min massage and the rest of history.

There are still good finds around.
Will be in Puxi in 2 weeks. Do yo have the adress to the massage place?