View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
It can happen to any ML who bbbj lah...
That is exactly the point and I don't get why people identifying any particular ML serve any purpose. Yes, you strike off a potential red flagged ML but then you continue to receive Bbbj from other ML, its LPPL isn't it, deceiving oneself that you are "safer".

Even HJ has its risk, I was mishandled by an ML in the past, be it she too rough/unskilled/ not enough oil applied, next day my tool had skin tearing symptoms and I was out of action a stretch to let it recuperate. At the heat of the moment it takes a saint to decline an erotic act performed by the ML la.

Hence all the good intention "cheong safe" posts, imo, is rather pointless. That is my views anyway.