Thread: Fishbowl BKK
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fishbowl BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Just went to Maria few days back. Didn't manage to go back to hwai kwang area to try the other soapies cuz these few evenings keep raining.

Went around 3+ that day, probably too early cuz the girls were slowly streaming in. Probably best to go around 5 or 6pm. Good if you know mamasan there, sometimes can get priority look. The mamasan I knew from precovid like not there alr so suck thumb.

Sat down and saw one L tag girl not bad (pricing goes by ranking with L being the lowest), but decided to wait a while to see more girls. Saw a few premium quality ones that are very Chio but all quickly snapped up by those guests with mamasans. End up with the first girl I saw.

Overall I would say the service still up to the pre covid standards. She started grinding me the moment we got into the room. Once everything was off, the bbbj started. Pretty much non stop bbbj/frenching apart from during the bathing part. Good soapy action too.

Will probably go again my next trip, but probably at a later timing to see more girls.
Damage?
Also any reviews on the cheaper places like BIWA cafe etc?
Is Osaka still in biz?