Old 26-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurutoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Went to Rowell the other night and current batch looks decent.

I started the night at Orchard Tower because I’ve never been there, so went to Crazy Horse. Inside I found a few LB and three of them were extremely hot. After being ripped off $100 for drinks, I was quoted $100 bar fine and $300 for services. I declined and eventually she went as low as $100 bar fine and $100 for service. Not too bad but tbh I don’t like the idea of paying a $100 bar fine. I mean what for? They are not the ones sucking my dick and they already ripped me off anyway.

Went to Rowell and saw a nice batch of LB. I would have been happy picking several of them, but I settled on a Msia LB named Lisa. Found her to be very attractive and after mutual oral she asked if I wanted her to fuck me.

I said yes and she began to pound me. Her penis got very hard and and felt great, and after a bit she stood up and took CD off and told me to suck. I sucked for a bit and then she cum in my mouth.

Fantastic service, they quoted $30 but I paid $50 because I felt she deserved it.

I’ve only had a few experiences at Rowell but so far 100% success rate. The last time was with the legendary Boeing in house 79, but this time I was also very happy with the service I got.