Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1319 View Post
Hi guy, today i went in and i had anal and mid way she wanted to remove and i stupidly did. Before i did, i asked if she was clean. She said she was. From the stairs near serangoon road. She has ticks where it's like tourettes she make random noises involuntarily. Didn't get her name. But what are your thoughts on this guys? Would she lie about being clean? As im typing thing im at tan tock seng getting PEP. Need to quit this already. Im not strong enough to face HIV risk/fear
Hey bro , first of all , Only a Hero will choose to remove cap , are u a hero ? If not next time do it with a cap , secondly 10 out of 10 the one whom voluntarily to remove cd would tells u they're clean thirdly would you mind sharing with us how much you had pay for the PEP ?

Lastly i wish you gd luck bonk safe on your next visit

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4