View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Quickie from lunch time,

H22R15,
Dmg $50,
Face looks like tranny at first but slowly grow on u,
Body slim and smooth, abit tan,
Full B cup,
Finally got a good svc this time, she spend nearly 20mins on foreplay,
Her combo is nip kissing, some pecks on neck then lift ur legs and AR awhile then back to bbbj, I like the way she rest between ur left leg and proceed to blow with tongue twisting actions inside. She repeat this cycle for 3 times and I nearly misfire, after that ask me to stand on the bed while she blow me kneeling down. Did awhile of doggy AR too and then FJ, I must say her bbbj is better than her pussy, not sure can CIM anot.
Overall good, need to try more WLs that is service oriented with 30-40s look.

Shoutout to Oldboi83 for ur kind recommendations, most of their doors didn’t open
Is this R15 Mun Mun?