Old 14-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
localuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Oceanic Royal Spa - INN Hotel Macau Taipa (帝湖水療 dihu shiuliao - 澳門盛世酒店)

It's one of the lesser known spas, so I thought I give a review/contribution to this forum. It's in the INN Hotel Macau Taipa. The name is 帝湖水療 (dihu shiuliao). I couldn't find much review in the Western forums and only few in the Chinese/Japanese sites.

This spa/sauna is located in the INN Hotel Macau (澳門盛世酒店) on Taipa side. The name is 帝湖水療 (dihu shiuliao), or literal translation means Imperial Lake Spa, but I saw the door small plate with "Oceanic Royal Spa" at the entrance. The shower area is fairly clean but small (9-10 shower booths) and a 8-10 people hot spa/pool. At the front of the bath area is the show stage with a pole (later on that). The space is more for about 20 girls and 20 guys, but the 8pm show had 50-60 girls and probably 30-40 guys -- very crowded.

Show time supposed to be from 8pm and on every hour (but I think they had a 9:30pm squeezed in probably due to the weekend crowd. The crowd is more PRC than the usual Rio, 18, FN, or No.1 mainstream SG/Malay kakis. The rest area has few "zones" and adds up to roughly 30 seats.

Call ahead for the free car pick-up (they pick-up pretty much anywhere within Macau) and you get the "member price". Member pkg prices range from HKD/MOP2,088 - 5,700 with double-fly for HKD/MOP1,500-1,700. Each session is 60 min, but I ended short of 40 minutes -- felt a bit rushed, but I think this is typical of Macau spa/sauna scene. The member pkg prices include a 大堂 clean massage (your typical foot, head/shoulder or thigh). Food is basically complimentary with few dishes that you are supposed to select one out of 2-3 choices as member pkg.

Here comes the line-up... the 8pm show had roughly 50-60 girls from SE Asia (Vietnam, Thai), PRC (various levels), Eastern European and Korean/Japanese (price range see above). The show starts with one of the sexy girl pole dance followed by rest of the girls catwalk in (though the stage is very small). I was surprised by the sheer amount of girls available. The MC did all the introductions of various levels of girls and prices as they parade in -- like Tokyo's Tsukiji fish market. If you like the girls, just raise your hand and shout out the girl's number to one of the managers/mama-san/papa-san, and they will take your wrist number and you go upstairs for your 60 minute session.