View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new arrival PRC xiao lan

well after so long no other FR. i noe a number of bro have tried her. some from my intro some not. but anyway its ok la. since she leaving tmr, this thread will retire till she is back.

managed to RTF yesterday.
as i mention earlier she told me onli available after 3 pm so i ask her call me once ready i try to be the 1st of the day. 11am nia rec her sms said she woke up liao n will wait for me if i m free. of cos i m. wat the hell!!
but due to low budget hv to take bus n finally reach GL at 1213hrs. thats the time i drop fr the bus.
give her a call when i walk pass her place towards 81. she reply 你走嘛,我后面跟着来。so i continue walk walk la. reach hotel call her n lighted a hoon kee waiting. b4 i finish hoon kee she arrived liao. that was 1222hrs.

once the door closed, hug me tight tight n say 眼镜哥哥,我想死你了。not sure real a not, but feeling was definately good la. even fake also at least look real after saying that she dive into me n we were frenching on the bed with the cloths still all on. of cos we auto roam each other n that last for a good 15min. ended when she said to me in a cute cute shy shy look 不行,我都湿了。暂停一下。 really a good turn on. by then my pants was almost going to burst n cock was painful cos still wearing the jeans. so ok 暂停休息。

knn must go toilet. bbl to continue FR...

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽