View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi all! I am back from my 3d2n on saturday!

Let me try and document it.

I guess I got a pretty decent deal from our own Singapore Airlines. A few more bucks as compared to LCCs. Considering that I book the trip only 1 week before it was pretty reasonable. As for hotel, I recently paid for the membership for Accor Hotels so I went ahead and book Novotel Phloen Chit. S$250 for 2 nights. No complains. Nice room, strategic location good breakfast that came with the room.
So on D-day I woke up at 0430 to catch my flight at 0715 to BKK. Departed on time, had a smooth ride and landed ahead of schedule. Bought myself a SIM and got on the cab to the hotel. 0900 local time, took me more than 45 mins to get to the room. From there I start my solo adventure.

Day 1
Well.. It kinda got off a bad start. Barely 10mins after leaving the hotel I was stopped by a Policeman for littering. Well I was warned by my buddy the last trip that they will stop you for some coffee money if they see you throwing cigg butts. I didnt think so much and was caught off guard. End up after much haggling I left his booth 2K baht poorer.

Trying my best to shake off this bad feeling, my first stop my usual tailor then Analisa which was round the corner. Paid 2.5K and took a semi fair girl for 90 mins. will I go back? No. Its unique experience but really nothing to shout about and for $100. its simply too expensive.

Next stop was lunch then a proper massage. I highly recommend this place called Asia Herb Association. They have multiple branches and I visited the one at Suk Soi 24. Its quite a good walk from the BTR station but honestly its the best proper massage I ever encountered in the 10 years that I had been visiting BKK.

After massage, I took a short walk down to the oilies at Soi 24. Went in to Addict and the shop next to it. Dont see anyone that I fancy. CAnt remember the shop name but it was the first shop to the entrance to the oilies diagonally opposite mango. Paid 2.4K and took a fair looking SYT. How was she? She's young new to the business, pretty I guess but no service.

The rest of the afternoon was spent shopping and having dinner. After reporting strength I wasnt sleepy yet despite only slept less than 4 hrs the night before. So I went on to take a walk heading towards the direction of NEP. Before I continue, I want to disclaim that in my i have in my bucket list to try a post op tranny. therefore, for those who are uncomfortable or may judge me, please skip the rest of the paragraph. I initially had this thing at the back of my head but as i was walking along level 2 I was ambushed by a group of LBs. I must say that they are strong, insufficient testosterone doesnt mean that their core strength had been lost. Heavily outnumbered, I was cornered into the bar. Initially I was kinda pissed off, but seeing the friendly mama san and her bunch of LBs smile I knew that they had no harm. She apologizes again and again for man-handling me and asked that I spend some time with her girls. She made them line up for me and honestly, a handful dont look a single bit like guys. I took 2 LBs and asked them to take a seat, buying each of them a lady drink. Well to cut the story short, I realised that 1 of them is post op and had a trachea shaved too. By touch, that man made vagina does feel quite real. I gave in and indicated that I want to bring her back for ST. Costs me 2.2K all in, went back to my room so i saved a little on ST room. So... how was it? It is damn bloody tight, there was no way I can push all the way in. There was no flexibility as compared to the real stuff. after checking this off my bucket list I guess I wont do it again. I still prefer the real thing.

Sending her down, I headed to a 7-11 to get some groceries before heading back to sleep.

Day 2
After a nice 8 hrs uninterrupted sleep, I feel fresh and raring to go again.

First stop was Erawan Shrine then to Big C to pick up some shopping before heading to the tailor for fitting. After dropping off the bags back in the hotel, lunch was the next item. I found this japanese restaurant at the basement of JW Marriott. Craving for some sushi I went ahead to order a sushi set. I was told by the cute waitresses that the sashimis are flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays. Made by a jap chef at the counter. It was one the best I ever tasted in my life. No comparison to tsukiji market but it beats many shops in Singapore.

Next stop was back to Asia Herb Association. Yes. It is that good. I highly recommend one to try. Japanese are one of the key customers for this branch and there I spotted some really cute Japanese ladies. Make sure you accept their free membership. It knock 5% off the bill.

Feeling rejuvenated, I heading towards Hway Kwang. I decided to take a walk to Poseidon. Chose a 2nd floor fair looking SYT for 3K, honestly this was the best money spent within the 3 days in BKK. all you can ask for in a lady. Tight, good service, good looking. Unfortunately, I didnt managed to check the 3rd floor line up.

After dinner i went on to collect my merchandise from the tailor and took a long walk back to Phloen Chit. After depositing the merchandise I took a walk to Thermae. It was around 2130 and wow the cafe was to the brim with 80% Japanese. I initially had no intention for 1 more round but after seeing the line up, my lil bro started to stir. As I say, I had no intention for more mongering therefore I had not much baht on hand. I quickly headed out to hunt for a money changer. heading back less than 10mins later, the shortlisted ones were all gone! DAMN! Lesson learnt, go armed with cash and pick quickly. finally i understand what the bros meant when they say the japs are fast! Unwillingly i left the cafe after checking out another 3 girls who were average looking and not really my cup of tea. They quoted like 2.5k for ST. So nah... I headed off.
On the way back I check out the $$$$$$.com and placed an order for a girl I had shortlisted before the trip.looking at the time I decided that perhaps 1 hr is sufficient as I needed to sleep for a early flight in the morning. Not too long later she arrived at my door steps.
First impression, she is older than the pics. later on, found out that she is 30 instead of the advertised 25. tobh, I had a very interesting 1 hr with her. apart from the SOP action, I find that she can hold a conversation really well. I will surely consider having her for 24hrs on the next trip. Its not so much about the action, but more so as a companion. Its like, she knows whats she's doing and she's not stupid. I was honest with her and she appreciates it. She shared that when she was younger, she worked in Singapore on numerous occasions and was cheated by guys. One cheated her of money, the other few told her that they are not married but she found out later on that they are. We went on for more than 1 hr and she actually invited me for supper and told me that its her treat as we are now friends. Unfortunately, it was almost 0130 and I had to be up in a few hrs time. She immediately went, No problem! next time you come to BKK let me know. we go for food.

We exchanged email in the end. Interesting way to end the trip.

Had a few hrs of sleep and woke up unwillingly for the airport. Boarded the plane back to reality.

Apologies for the poorly written TR.