View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Apologies, I know this thread is Malaysian thread. Just to reply our Bro BBB.

Actually quite a few houses have good selection. 2831A has a few good ones, 2033 has a few pretty ones, I think Mei Le, Mei Die, Mei Qi, Mei Xiu looks pretty, but I don’t know about the service. Not to forget the fav Yiyi 2047 and xiao li 2040
Thanks bro for the heads up!

Went to a few houses while driving around recee with my colleague.
1820 all my fav Happy gotta wait; 2033 Mei Le (tried b4) gotta wait till 4+; Mei Die 2pm. 2047 YY tried b4 no chemistry hence won’t rtf.

The popular gals no chance of getting tdy cos all houses biz with so few available gals.

Now I’m just waiting in one of the quieter houses (tdy only) for my colleague to finish his bonk. The okt assistant gave up intro gals cos I rejected 4 le (including 1606a Xiao Qi) I tried b4.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪