View Single Post
Old 29-10-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...wat a sexciting story of a FANTASY turned into a REALTY for TS .....I can't believe it happened too ...so well written in good english describing it step-by-step one thing leading to another like how it sometimes happen in real life of a married couple married for a few years already seeking extra adventures in their increasingly mundane or boring sex life ...kudos to TS for sharing this notti life-changing event abt his suddenly-turned notti wife with us...deserves my +26 cherries powering UP^^ yr points to 86 points ...looking fwd to read more juicy details of her other subsequent sexcapades n knowing if Belle is pregnant by Ray or not ??
Thanks bro! Appreciate the encouragement. Will definitely update more when I have time. It takes alot of time to write down what happened, and Belle has had many stories in the past 2 weeks. Even I'm trying to keep up with her and digest what's going on.

We're still waiting for her period. Probably next week will know