Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
b831 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
Hi all,

My FR for MTW Tywritt, i've been a mysterious shopper and die hard fan of good salon that give the ultimate GFE sensation.

3 visits total for MTW, i hope the boss read this as well.

First visit - During a lunch before my meeting, i finally went to try the svcs there. Difficult location for parking, during wet weather i will surely cancel the trip there. Parked at the multi storey carpark beside the building, cross the road is already a headache. Went in and was not pleasantly greeted by the counter. The exterior looks old, interior is modern but aged. I didn't ask for anyone in particular since i am the mystery shopper. I opt for a 1 hour hair cut and wash, was assigned to the oldest milf there, a chinese. 1) the girls here do not introduce their name, poor PR strategy. 2) the girls here looks like they are all fighting among each others. 3) the way i see those customers that opt for a spa session wasn't interacting much with the hairstylist. Well, surely is something not for me. But if you want a quick thrill eyeing at tight skirts, tight top okok girl next door can always try out. This assigned stylist then begin by massaging my back for almost 20 minutes, cut my hair and then wash and massage again. Here is a boosting point, though not much PR techniques, but her strength and skills were pleasant. Going to wash my hair, she even wash my face without my consent. No ear digging. Blow, style and off i go.

2nd visit - Was also going for a meeting, hair grew long. I went over to see if there is any improvement. Same thing, no one at the counter. I entered and asked for a cut, everyone was busy doing their things and doesn't look like hungry for money. Was assigned to another stylist, mid 20s hotter than the first in tight skirt and hot bod but not a looker. Doesn't matter, same thing massage cut wash massage facial blow and go. This time round, the strength was not good enough but at least she can hold a conversation well.

3rd visit - my impression changed when i was assigned to this girl. Mid 20s, was having a cold and flu. Dressed in a extremely tight turtle neck, super hot bod top and lower. She greeted me with the gfe i always wanted. Too bad, again they don't practice introducing themselves. I wonder how can they have retention rate? Area of improvement. This time round, her massage strength was perfect, always checking if i am comfortable, hold a good conversation with me and pamper me like a real customer. However, waiting for her to give me a card to return and etc, unfortunately no such practice.

Overall, i will return for a nothing more than 1 hour haircut. For me to opt for their 2 hour spa svc and spend there, i will do so if all the concerns above are addressed properly.

TQ
Ur a man right? If you like her service why not ask for her name so you can find her again? Same like in massage places, if u random one and like her service, ask for her name so you can find her again?
Seems like you want them to 'beg' for your return. Maybe you should realize that this place has many regulars and if her service is as good as you mentioned, she probably has enough customers to bother pandering herself to you.