View Single Post
Old 27-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: ChongQing Information

Was in CQ last week, staying at this hotel next to the 解放碑,

First couple of nights was pretty boring, my supplier took me to a few places, all were either ex, really ex, the gals there were 500rmb to sit and 3000rmb to take out. And somemore only 2 or 3 were considered pretty. Then got one fly one of the guys aeroplane after pocketing 1000rmb, nearly turned the place upsidedown when he lost it.

I went for a walk around one afternoon after a morning conference and ended up in this really posh shopping mall. Must be new, and sold all the branded stuff. Popped into this watch shop on the ground floor and after looking about for a few minutes, was served by a really cute salesgal. However, nothing looked quite appealing to me and so moved on and finally settled in at Starbucks.

The crowd was alright in here, quite young and trendy group. Saw this pretty young lass sat by herself in a corner and went to sit near to her. Very nice, she was wearing a short dress and black stockings. She glanced over at me a couple of times and caught me staring, when she smiled back, I mai tu leow and went over and joined her. We exchanged pleasantries, TC for awhile then she said that she was curious about what my room looked like.

Normally, I don't like to bring gals back to my room, but this one had a dead bolt so it was safer. Even if she had a dup key, she couldn't get in. So back to my room, we kissed for a bit and while my hands were roaming, she stated her price of 800rmb. I must have been tired or my mind wasn't thinking straight cos she had one hand on my dick, I agreed without negotiating.

So right away, dress, bra and panties off in a flash but I told her to keep her stockings on. Her body was quite alright, slim and hairless, tits about 34B. I laid back while she licked me all over for a few minutes and went to work on me with a BBBJ. Then it was cap on and she rode me for a while before we switched a few positions before I shot my load doing her doggie up against the wall.

She was quite horny, and I could see she was not faking it, moaned a lot and came a lot too. Her cum was running down my thighs while doing her doggie. After that, we showered together and after that we sat down wrapped together and watched TV for awhile. As she was running her hands up and down my side, I soon got hard again and felt me poking against her bum. She turned to me with a grin and slid off the couch and started her BBBJ again.

We stayed in my room for about 6 hrs and did not leave for dinner till about 9pm. I came a total of 3 times, twice in a CD and third time was on her face at my request.

I paid her 1000 rmb for her excellent services, not once did her service feel rushed and she gave me a damn good massage in between the second and third FJ. It cost me another 2000+ rmb for a japanese dinner before we exchanged numbers and she left.

Who Shags Wins