View Single Post
Old 25-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubber View Post
It was just announced that we can finally travel to Germany without SHN from Sept 8 onwards. Finally !!

I was just wondering if any bros who are based in Germany and give us an overview and summary of the FKK clubs in Germany? A list of names, entrance fees, reviews and what-to-do-or-not-dos in the FKK clubs would be good. I saw many reviews in this thread but as we all know, the "new-normal" has changed everything since. For all we know, there might be insufficient supply of "stocks" in these clubs now.

I'm sure there're some bros based in Singapore who'd seriously consider flying out to Germany for a vacation and at the same time explore some of these world-famous FKK clubs. This information would help us plan ahead if we were to really consider a trip to Germany.

Cheers !
Better think twice before engaging these WLs in FKKs even if they're opened! Many in Europe are carriers of the Delta variant n they're asymptomatic! The vaccine may not be effective against this Delta variant. They could pass on the virus to you n you could spread it to your luv ones even you may not fall sick!